Belt Conveyor - Patz Industrial 8916 Trough Slider-Bed
Overview & Features
Move your materials where you want at the speed you need!
- Move material exactly where you want with one-way or two-way conveying, adjustable elbow or straight-line conveying, and plowoff.
- Move material at your speed with 4 belt speed choices.
Standard features that benefit you day after day
- Open pan design provides trough for extra capacity and reduces belt friction for lower power requirements.
- Return wheels carry belt on return bottom to reduce friction for longer belt life and less strain on the drive system.
- Bearings are precision, long-life, sealed, and greaseable for trouble-free, continuous duty.
- High gloss polyester powder coated steel, bolt-together conveyor sections resist rust. The rugged, formed frame is heavy-gauge steel for durability.
- Convenient adjustment for belt tension and tracking.
Optional features for extra versatility
Heavy-duty steel drive pulley is 5" (127.0 mm) dia., crowned, rubber lagged for positive nonslip traction.
- An optional wiper or powered brush belt wiper cleans the top surface of the belt.
- Belts are available with a textured or smooth surface. A cleated belt is available for Model 8916. The alligator or clipper splice is stainless steel.
- Covers available to protect material and conveyor from wind, rain, and other contaminants.
- Elevate and then convey level with an adjustable decline. Belt stays concave when passing over the elbow for maximum capacity.
- Adjustable incline permits horizontal conveying with maximum 30° incline.
- Loading hopper controls material loading and prevents spillage.
Read more about the Patz Model 8916 Trough Slider-Bed Belt Conveyor Specs