Chain Conveyor: Model 166-A
Overview & Features
Popular, versatile conveyor for moving material quickly.
The Model 166-A can be used as a one-way unit or, equipped with reversing motor, as a two-way system with a spout at each end.
- The heart of your system with one-way or two-way conveying.
- No more worries about conveyor chain with double-hook links welded to steel flites.
- Install easily with custom-built lengths. Add 2-1/2-, 5- or 10-foot (.8-,1.5- or 3-m) sections as needed up to 100 feet (30 m). Center sections can be field cut. Coupler brackets are available to weld to cut end.
- Replaceable elbow pans add extra life. All pans are bolted in place and replaceable.
- Bearings are long-life, sealed, prelubricated, and greaseable for reliable, continuous duty.
- Cover sections are available to bolt on trough to keep out rain and other contaminants.
- 22-1/2° elbow provides a 5" per foot (127 mm per 305 mm) pitch.
Motor conveniently mounts on top or bottom of conveyor for installation versatility.
The 166-A uses a single V-Belt with roller chain reduction. (Guards removed for viewing.)
Heavy-duty, double-hook links are welded to 2-inch by 15-1/2-inch steel flites. Flite spacing is 14-1/2-inches.
Links are detachable without tools for easy service.
Bolt-together coupler brackets provide reinforcement for extra strength and allow up to 30-foot (9 m) spans between supports.
A 100-foot (30 m) conveyor weighs more than 3,100 pounds (1,406 kg) with rugged construction.
Spouts are available as optional equipment to deliver material where you need it. Covers are also available.
Read more about the Patz Model 166-A Conveyor Specs